If you are a Mac user:
- First, log in into your IRIS Clarity dashboard and click on the Download tab
- Under “Uninstallers”, click on “Download Clarity Uninstaller for macOS”
- A “Clarity Uninstaller” zip file should now be in your Finder > Downloads. Click to unzip it.
- Click on the unzipped file now to open it.
*Note: a pop-up message might appear saying: “Clarity Uninstaller” is an app downloaded from the internet. Are you sure you want to open it?” Click “Open” (we promise it’s safe!).
- In the window that appears, click on “Uninstall Clarity”
*Note: You might be prompted to enter a security password if you have that set up on your device
- All done! Once uninstalled, you’ll get a pop-up message confirming the uninstallation was successful. Click “OK” and head to the Downloads tab in your IRIS Clarity dashboard to reinstall it when you’re ready.
If you are a Windows user:
- Click on the Windows icon on the bottom left of your computer
- Click on Settings (the cog icon)
- In the “Find a setting” search box, type in “Add or remove programs”
- Under “Apps & features,” enter “IRIS Clarity” in the “Search this list” box
- Click on “Uninstall” and confirm you wish to uninstall the app.
- All done! You can reinstall the app anytime via your IRIS Clarity dashboard, in the Downloads tab.