As team owner, you can delete, upgrade, or downgrade users on your team as follows:
- Go to the “Team” tab on your IRIS dashboard
- Click on the three dots next to the user you’d like to delete / upgrade / downgrade
- Select the action you’d like to take
- Team owner: There can only be one team owner, who has full access to everything, including billing and user upgrades/downgrades.
📌 Note: If a team admin is made team owner, the previous owner will immediately be downgraded to team admin, thereby losing owner rights.
- Team admin: Admins can invite new users, remove users, and upgrade users to admin status. They cannot view billing details or upgrade to owner status.
- Team users: Users have no access to other user settings. They can change their own account details.