- Once you've downloaded and installed IRIS Clarity, you can find it in your Applications folder (Finder > Applications).
- Double click on IRIS Clarity (it will have a light turquoise icon). This will launch the app and the IRIS Clarity logo will appear in the task bar on the top right side of your screen (beside your Bluetooth, battery, WiFi and clock icons).
- Click that icon once to view the dashboard.
- You'll notice a Microphone and a Speaker section. Microphone manages noise on your side of the call, and Speaker manages noise on the remote side of the call. Set both to the devices you're using, usually in system settings (e.g. MacBook Pro Microphone/Speakers), although you may want to select headphones (e.g. IRIS Flow, AirPods) or other devices.
- Then toggle Clarity ON and you're good to go.
More of a visual person? We've got you covered! Check out the video below.