If you've signed up for a Team plan and you're the main contact for the account, you'll have the option to create a team and manage the seats within it from your IRIS Clarity dashboard.
- Sign in from the IRIS Clarity website.
If you haven’t created your Team account yet, see “I've been invited to join a team. How do I accept and sign up?”
- Go to the Team tab, which you’ll be the only one to see as the team admin.
- Click on “Manage team” to update your team name and start inviting users.
- Add all the emails for the people you’d like to invite, separated by a comma, and click “Invite users” when you’re done. You can repeat this step as needed.
- Keep track of when users accept their invitation from the Team tab, under the Status column. Once they create their account, their status will change from “invited” to “active"